NO OTHER COMPANY WORKS HARDER TO GET YOUR PROPERTY RENTED
In today’s marketplace, finding quality tenants is a job that requires attention 24/7. At Louise Beck Properties, Inc. we understand this. No other property management company in the area works harder or smarter to get your property noticed by prospective tenants. We use a comprehensive, yet targeted array of print and web-based marketing to ensure your rental home or apartment is viewed by every renter moving to Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Durham, and northern Chatham County. Louise Beck Properties is the name they’ll encounter again and again.
We employ a myriad of local and national property search websites to draw the attention of prospective tenants to your property. Over the years we have built successful working relationships with area corporations and academic institutions to assist their employees, faculty, and/or students when looking for rental properties. And when our advertising results in phone or email inquiries, our leasing staff is available to assist prospective tenants by providing them information on your property, setting up convenient showing times, and negotiating rent rates and terms that satisfy everyone involved.
There are two ways we help our owners. Full service management is the most popular option as it effectively eliminates your participation. You simply receive a check each month. Our Marketing Only Program was developed to assist owners who prefer to collect rent and deal with maintenance requests themselves.
FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Finding qualified tenants is just the beginning of our long list of services. Owners who engage our Full-Service Management services enjoy the following benefits:
- Online account access enabling owners to review their Real Estate portfolios any time, anywhere in the world. Update personal information and view monthly statements, maintenance invoices, leases, year end tax statements, and more!
- Prompt and friendly response to tenant maintenance requests, including 24/7 emergency response for property-threatening issues (water leaks, etc.)
- Move-in & Move-out inspections to protect your investment and to maintain your property in excellent condition
- Representation in Small-claims court services in the event that a tenant defaults on his or her rent
- Much, much more!
The Marketing-Only Program is designed for owners who prefer to handle collecting rent and dealing with maintenance requests, but need assistance finding quality tenants. Owners who participate in our Marketing-Only Program enjoy the following benefits:
- Property is included in our comprehensive array of marketing, including print advertising and our exclusive web based strategy
- Field phone calls and email inquiries for the property to answer questions and schedule showings
- Accompany prospective tenants during showings
- Screen applicants utilizing information from credit checks, rental references, and employment/income information
- Draft a comprehensive Residential Rental Contract (Lease) on owner’s behalf and facilitate a signing appointment for the prospective tenant
- Collect security deposit funds on behalf of the owner