For the FASTEST response to non-emergency Maintenance Requests, log in to your Tenant Portal to submit your Maintenance Request online!
WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY?
– Fire (Call 911 first, then our pager)
– Smoke inside unit (Call 911 first, then our pager)
– Smelling gas inside unit (Call gas company, then our pager)
– Burst pipe or any water leaks (turn off water to the home, via your main water shut-off valve, then call our pager) **Location of the main water shut-off is available on the Quick Property Info Sheet, provided at move-in.
– Sewage back-up (Stop all water use, then call our pager)
– No heat, and outside temperature is ≤ 55° (Call our pager)
– No A/C, and outside temperature is ≥ 90° (Call our pager)
**NON-EMERGENCY PAGES WILL RESULT IN A $100.00 FINE**
WHAT IS NOT AN EMERGENCY?
Anything not listed above is not an emergency. All non-emergency maintenance requests must be in writing. You may submit Maintenance requests the following ways:
– Submit a maintenance request online by clicking the button at the top of the page [Fastest response!]
– E-mail your maintenance request to our Property Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Download our maintenance request form here and fax it to our office
SAVE YOURSELF MONEY!
1. Electric Problems? Certain electrical problems may be due to a tripped breaker. Always check your breaker box before calling for service. You will be charged for a service call if a tripped breaker is the cause of the problem. Also check around sinks in kitchens and baths to see if any tripped GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlets may be the cause of the problem. Pressing the reset button on these outlets will often restore power to that outlet and those around it. You will be charged for the service call if a tripped GFI outlet is the cause of the problem.
2. Garbage Disposal won’t work? Make sure you’ve pushed in the reset button located on the bottom of your unit. You will be charged for the service call if a tripped reset button is the cause of the problem.
3. Smoke Detector beeping? Replace the batteries. If the detector continues beeping, submit maintenance request. You will be charged for the service call if dead or dying batteries are the cause of the problem.
4. No power to dishwasher? Flip any nearby light switches, and check dishwasher again. You will be charged for the service call if a light switch in the incorrect position is the cause of the problem.
5. Lights not working? Ensure bulb is compatible with fixture. If still not working, replace the bulb. Louise Beck Properties does not replace light bulbs, under any circumstances, regardless of height, location, or style. You will be charged for the service call if an incompatible or missing bulb is the cause of the problem.